Sunday, May 23, 2010

12 weeks!


May 23rd, 2010
Had our third sonogram on friday. Everything looked great! Heartbeat was 164- still really good and strong. As you can see by the pictures to the left, it's really starting to LOOK like a baby! The baby is about the size of a large plum right now so it's getting pretty big.
We got the mommy-mobile last friday, the 14th. We ended up with a used 2009 black Tahoe. It's enormous compared to what I'm used to driving! Good thing I have 6 more months to get used to it before baby gets here. Our next visit was supposed to be in 4 weeks but we'll be in Mexico for what I'm calling the Babymoon, since it will be our last big vacation for a long time! So the next report will be on MomMom's birthday, June 25th. We are 8 weeks away from finding out the sex of this little Pistache.
Last night we spent the night at Lost Pines for our anniversary. We went last year too and are trying to make it an annual thing. It was wierd to think about if we are going to make it there next year with a 6 month old! Thanks to everyone who has been checking in, or asking about how I'm feeling or for the mother's day cards I got! Trey sent me some beautiful "pre-mother's day" flowers which made me cry, but then again most things do right now!

1 comment:

  1. Sabba & Savta volunteer to come next year so you can get away for #3.

    ReplyDelete