Monday, August 16, 2010

6 Months!

As of last thursday, we are 24 weeks pregnant! Went to the doctor on Friday and everything was pretty much great! She measured my belly and said it was measuring on the smaller side, which was suprising to me! First of all, I am feeling huge! And second, every time they measure Logan with a sonogram they always say she is measuring big. Since we had an ultrasound the first week of August, they didn't want to wait another 4 weeks to measure her, so we go back in three. I'll also have my Gestational Diabetes test at that visit. No pictures from this visit.
With some extra prodding by our shower invitation designers, we finally registered on Saturday. So far, we just registered at Babies R Us. It seems like we can get everything we could possibly need there...and then some!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that everything is going well! :) I can't tell you both how excited I am to meet baby Logan!!!! :) :) :)
    Lots of love from Ohio
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete