Monday, October 18, 2010

33 weeks pregnant

Went for our latest check on Friday and no new news...
Baby is growing well but we're back on the "Niki's uterus is too small" game. My uterus actually measured 1 cm SMALLER than it did 2 weeks ago...wierd, I know!
We go for another growth sonogram on November 2nd and will also start going every week after that. Not really feeling any contractions yet but am VERY swollen in my hands and feet and now am getting super uncomfortable to the point of insomnia. But with 6 weeks to go, I guess that's pretty much par for the course!
Our shower is this weekend in Austin and I'm so excited to have my mom, Donna, Erica and Tiff coming in to spend some time with big, round Niki! Trey is in man-nesting mode and has decided to complete every project that we've been dreaming about since we moved into our house before Logan arrives!
Next update will probably have some pictures of the shower posted and will be in about another 2 weeks.

1 comment: